Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
If you and I have not met before this year, then you probably don’t know I am “the tomorrow guy“. Yes, I always say: “Don’t worry, there’s enough time to do that tomorrow“. While I’m trying to let go of that and start acting on my TODAY, I get reminded of this verse! I do not need to worry about tomorrow. Today is here. I have to live today before tomorrow…
This past weekend Pastor Bill (@pastorbillwhite) from Christ Journey Church talked about Daniel in our new series entitled: Fit For The Journey (#fftj). One thing he mentioned really delivered his message to me and I plan to ACT on this.
Be faithful to your true identity under God. Come what may. How? By FAITH…
What is FAITH you ask? Here:
- Focus – what gets you… It’s never too early to start focusing. It’s either never too late!
- Action - aligning my behaviors to my focus…
- Integrity – same person in public that you are in private. Let your yes be yes and no be no.
- Training – learning and excelling in everything that you can
- Help – add value to others where you are. Use what you learn for the value of others.
There you have it… 5 not such easy tasks to do Today; not tomorrow!